Pre Event Video Launch
A staggering 97% of students said our workshops would help them achieve better results. We thrive on creating an exceptional service for you and your students to benefit from. Our Pre Event videos are just one of many ways to make that happen.
Here’s a quick preview of our Exams Made Easy workshop video that you would receive prior to the event, to get your students’ adrenaline pumping for the real thing.
Preview our Exams Made Easy Workshop Video Here:
The videos have been created to meet five distinct objectives:
1) To introduce students, teachers and parents to the workshop aims – ensuring that all participants have a common understanding of the projected outcomes and benefits of the live training.
2) To activate prior learning associated with the workshop content.
3) To enable staff and parents to further support the students throughout the MADE learning journey.
4) To encourage students to reflect on their current approaches for independent study and understand the relevance of the forthcoming live training.
5) To develop a more sustainable process of behavioural and cultural change in relation to independent learning and academic progression.
How can the films be implemented and delivered?
Links to the films will be included within your Pre Event pack. This will include everything you need to share the videos with students and parents across all communication platforms and to facilitate teacher-led, Pre Event discussion sessions.